Feel free to copy/paste or print out the questionnaire below. Send it by e-mail to Gary Dunn at email@example.com
Senior Ministries Questionnaire
_____Would like to take part _____ Would like to know more about it
_____Will Not/Can Not take part
If interested/available, feel free to circle your preferences and fill in the blanks.
Adult Fun Days (AFD) – Favorite board games or learn some new ones (with prizes) i.e.,
· Mahjong: Tile matching game played for centuries - locate & remove matching tiles in pairs until you can't go any further or you clear them all.
· What's That Saying? This trivia-style game prompts you to remember popular sayings from the past.
· Senior Moments: This humorous game makes light of those forgetful moments while exercising your memory at the same time.
· Cranium: draw, act, hum, or ace trivia
· Scrabble, Monopoly, Chess, Dominos, Mexican Train Dominos, Card Games, Bingo, Checkers, Chinese checkers, Darts and Puzzles
Bus Trips to plays, sports events, museums, etc. Name some that appeal to you. ______________________________
Lunch at nearby restaurants. Name some favorites. ______________________________
Arts or Crafts. List some. _______________________ ______________________________
Name a subject you would like to know more about ______________________________
Hands-on while seated mission project. Suggestions? ______________________________
Preferred Day(s) of Week_________________________ Time of Day: Morning Mid-afternoon